Come and stay at my place - Yateley House
George Tweedie built Yately House in 1881 as a new home for his fiancée. In doing so he created a little piece of grandeur in the Australian countryside.
Yately’s huge fireplaces, high ceilings and wide verandas are the perfect place to relax after enjoying all Braidwood has to offer. You can book the whole house for yourself and a group of friends. If you share the house with other guests there are plenty of places to socialise with them or get your own piece of privacy.
Yately House offers
- 5 double rooms, two that have single beds rather than doubles
- a fully equipped kitchen for your use, but remember a fantastic cooked breakfast is included in the price of the rooms; and tea and coffee are always available
- the newest bathroom is easier to use for older guests or those that find it difficult to get around
- there is also an actual billiard room – so watch out for Miss Scarlet and the candle stick!
- parking is ample and there is room to park your caravan if you need to, and
- enjoy a walk around the garden or simply sit on the verandah and relax.
- $160 per double per night, which includes breakfast
- single person $85 per night
- longer term stays can be negotiated
p: 02 48421766