BRAIDWOOD GOLF CLUB
best kept secret on the Southern Tablelands
The Braidwood Golf Club, sharing the facilities of the Braidwood Services Club, has a beautifully landscaped vista with an undulating terrain against the backdrop of hills and ranges with Braidwood nestling in its centre.
There are a number of challenging hazards lightly dispersed over the length of the course including water.
Designed by Arthur East, it is kind enough to be plated by high handicappers while rewarding accuracy and confidence in the low marker.
Recent additions have seen expansion to a number of bunkers, enhanced greens and the current development of a practice putting green.
Membership and Fees
- Club membership: $20 pa
- Golf Club membership: $230 per year plus Club Fee
- Junior Club Fees : $30 plus Club Fee
- 9 holes: $20 - non members, $6 - members
- 18 Holes: $25 - non members, $12 - members
- Carts: $20 - 9 holes; $ 30 - 18 Holes
Just some dates and events ...
- Daily Chook run - 9 holes, winner worked out weekly
- Men's and Ladies weekly official competition - Saturdays 12 pm to 5 pm
- Men's Open Day - July
- Women's Open Day - September and more
Braidwood Golf Club has a Golf Coach who is available for lessons - private or group, all you have to do is contact Damien Bates direct or 02 4842 7217 or through the Club.
Cnr Coronation Ave and Victory St
p: +61 2 4842 2135
m: 0414 644 031
w: Golf Club