Rustic accommodation in the beautiful Shoalhaven Valley on the doorstep to the Deua National Park.
Set in landscaped gardens against the backdrop of sub alpine ranges, are three unique, romantic, tranquil and environmentally sustainable huts that offer very comfortable accommodation for up to 14 people.
Deua Tin Huts are located 40 Kms from Braidwood on the Cooma Road and the road is tar sealed.
If you are seeking a place of tranquility, looking for a place that lends itself to long walks or riding a bike in pristine fresh air, want to get away from it all with an ideal place to read, take out your camera or brush, sip wine while watching the sunset, take a scenic drive, snuggle up by the fire or just stop for a rest between destinations, the Deua Tin Huts are the right place for you.
It offers top quality fully equipped self-contained accommodation in three huts - Paddy's Hut, Waldon Hut and Louisa's Hut, which include -
- cooking facilities - bring your own food or ask Clare & Andrew to provide a basket of goodies for when you arrive
- dining and lounge area
- a range of bed sizes, arrangements available for larger groups
- adaptable space including table settings for up to about 30 people in Paddy's Hut
- wood fuelled slow combustion heater
- modern shared bathrooms centrally located, (wheelchair & disability friendly)
- covered verandah
- books, CD/ IPod player, internet access
- gas stove cooking
- shared BBQ area.
Paddy's Hut Offers a multi-function, adaptable space with large open plan living area suitable for corporate functions, workshops, events or gatherings, with 2 bedrooms, table setting for 30 people, projector, white board and screen, commercial dishwasher and equipped kitchen.
Clare and Andrew
Krawarree NSW 2622
p: +61 2 4847 1248